Joss Searchlight needs You
Volunteer in your local community
From sports events, art auctions, tin collections there is so much to be done. We can’t cope without our wonderful volunteers, who are passionate about helping us spread the word. Join us and feel good to be part of a vibrant team of people striving to help families at the most desperate of times.
How can I get involved?
We need groups of volunteers to help us organise:
- approaching retailers to have one of our collection tins
- encouraging schools to hold themed non-uniform days
- delivering Christmas envelopes door-to-door
- coffee and cake mornings
- walks and bike rides (Ride for Joss)
- art auctions and summer balls
and so much more…